- Where are Wander hats made?
- Our hats are designed in Southern California and manufactured in New York.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.
- Can I find these in a store near me?
- We currently only sell our hats online directly to customers.
- What if I want to carry Wander hats in my store?
- We would love to talk with you more. Please send us an email to email@example.com.
Sizing & Hat Care
- How do I know what size hat I need?
- Check our Size Guide for measurements here.
- What happens if I am between sizes?
- We recommend that you go up a size if you are in between two sizes. We do provide hat filler with each order. Filler can reduce the size of your hat by 1cm to 2.5cm.
- I love my hat but it doesn’t fit. What should I do?
- If your new hat is not fitting the way you would like, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with more details. For hats that are too large, we recommend adding filler, which we can send to you. Please note, we only offer store credit and do not offer refunds for change of mind. If you have questions about sizing, send us an email prior to purchase.
- How should my hat fit?
- The traditional style of wearing a wide brim hat is to have the front tip low on the forehead just above your eyebrows. This allows the hat to sit nearly level with the ground.
- The halo style is just as it sounds. The front of your hat is raised slightly allowing the hat to sit on the back of your head.
- For images of these styles, click here.
- Do Wander hats stretch?
- Our hats are made with felt so they will stretch a little as time goes on.
- Do all styles fit the same?
- Each style sits differently on a person’s head. The fit depends on the height of the top of the hat. Take a look at the photos included on the product pages to get a feel for their fit.
- How do I store and clean my Wander hat?
- Take a look at our Hat 101 page for more information here.
Shipping, Refunds, Exchanges
- Where is my hat being shipped from?
- Your Wander Hat is shipped from Southern California.
- When will I receive my order?
- Orders placed before 10AM PST are processed the same day for next day delivery. Orders placed after 10AM PST will be processed and delivered within 2 days.
- Do you ship everywhere?
- We are currently shipping domestically to all 50 states in the US. At the moment, we are not shipping internationally.
- How much does it cost?
- There will be a $9 flat fee added to your order to cover shipping and handling.
- Do you accept returns or exchanges?
- We only offer store credit for cases we deem fair and reasonable. Please reference our returns page for more information here.